Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Frusterated (10wks4days)

I went to my first prenatal appointment today! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat because we think my estimation date is off because my last period was late. But, fun fact, my uterus is tilted (which I knew) hugely to the left (which I didn't know). Apparently it's not a big deal because it will correct itself when it's all huge and protruding.  That's another reason we couldn't find a heartbeat, my uterus was hiding to the left, and she was looking where a normal baby would be in a normal uterus. But with the tilting, and the late period that means I have to get an ultrasound sometime within the next week and a half. I am still working on getting my insurance worked out. I did get told that I had a fabulous pelvis, which is't going to have any foreseeable trouble expanding for birth. YAY!

Frustrating though? I feel like I have to fight my boyfriend every step of the way to be involved. I had to force him to come to the appointment with me, force him to be serious when taking down him and his family's medical history, and force him to be in the freaking room with me during the exam! How annoying! I just don't get it. I know I cant expect him to be father of the year overnight. But a little support here and there would be really nice. I admit I got overwhelmed and weepy over it, but I was still angry and for a good reason. I talked to him after I screamed and left, and told him that I am still upset and for a good reason and that I want to talk about it.

UUUHHHHHGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment