Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9w5d

I almost ate someone's face off today, because the place that I was going to eat at was closed. I learned the difference between "want" and "need." At first I just wanted pad thai, then the place was closed, and I had to drive around to find a new place and I started needing pad thai. Nothing else would do. I practically started gnawing on my steering wheel.

I ate ALL my food, plus a salad, plus some crab cakes. Now I'm feeling a little sick. I want more crab cakes, but I think that they will make me sick if I do. It's horrid. I have (knock on wood) not experienced any morning sickness yet.

Good non-whining news? The boyfriend came home with a daddy book today! And tomorrow (hopefully) I am interviewing midwives.

wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment