Saturday, January 8, 2011

Important Dates

As previously mentioned, my ultrasound is on the 20th, and my next appointment is on the 12th. I am getting increasingly excited, and also, I'm pretty sure I have started feeling symptoms of nesting. I have decided that my bed is not "bedtime story-able" or "monsters under the bed-able" so now I need a new bed... With a headboard. A we-are-parents bed. I have also decided that I don't have enough bookshelves, or just shelves in general. My house should be full of shelves, and I have two..MORE!!! I need some kind of closet/wardrobe/dresser thing. And I dining room table. We are going to have family dinners some day, we need a place to have them! Table! Now!

And it's not like I can't just go down to the HUGE Ikea sale happening right now, but we aren't exactly in a permanent residence. I don't just want more things to move, but I feel like we need these things, all of them. Especially the shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment